The automatic non woven loop handle bag making machine is a Breakthru' innovative design to deliver the latent needs of Global Consumers for mass production efficiently at a very competitive running cost. FAIRPRINT 'an ideal for best quality jobs' is a highly productive non woven loop handle bag making machine.
This uses 2" wide strip of Non-Woven Fabric, which folds the fabric uniformly from both sides and does ultrasonic welding at the center of the strip, thus ensuring good quality & smooth handling.
Superior Technology Control Panel with Touch Screen allows easy customer interface resulting in good quality & consistent output.
FAIRPRINT provides a complete solution for Non woven loop handle bag making machines while ensuring Robust, Reliable & Durable products and offers the Best Value for Money.
FAIRPRINT is one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers all over India. It delivers Machine high-quality and altogether made in India machine that produces a wide variety of handle bags. We help to operate your machine after purchasing and give full support in terms of warranty & training. We are becoming the best paper bag handle making machine in India.
- Superior Technology Control Panel with Touch Screen
- Easily Adjustable Length of the Handle Loop
- Durable, Reliable & Safe paper handle loop machine
- High-quality ultrasonic system
- Trouble-free folder unit
- Branded pneumatic and electrical parts
- Batch counting system
- Easy pedal operation
- Smooth finishing and punch design
This non-woven automatic handle loop machine is of a great caliber which not only reduces labor but can be used for many applications as:-
- Handle loop non-woven bag
- Bottom gusset handle loop bag
- Side gusset bag with handle loop
- Handle loop for woven sacks
- Rice bag handle in woven sacks
- Poly handle on the bag as well
Paper Bag Handle Making Machine - Technical Specifications
|Cut Off Length||300 - 800mm|
|Roll Width||50 - 100mm|
|Finish Strip Width||20 - 50 mm|
|Total Power||5 KW|
|Weight (Approx)||500 Kgs|
|Overall Dimension (Approx) WxDxH||1600 x 1500 x 1500 mm|
Process flow chart
- The roll is fixed on the unwinder
- Non-woven roll passes through guides and folder to attain the desired loop width
- The folded roll is ultrasonically sealed to form the desired loop width
- Roll passes through the dancing pad unit as to maintain the size of cutting
- The gripper holds the loop stretches it to the required length fed in touch control
- Loop is cut and another two gripper grips the loop
- The further loop is brought in shape for pasting by rotary grippers
- The pedal is pressed to activate the punch
- Handle loop is pasted on the bag by ultrasonic horns
- Non-woven bag with handle loop is ready